Saturday, January 30, 2010

Toys for the Craziest of Cats


Just a quick note before I forget.

If you have an active, somewhat psychotic cat -just like my darling. I have found that Petstages toys are great.

They are developmental toys that stimulate the brain, and keep little kitty's happy. They also keep cats busy therefore keeping their claws out of the furniture and you. (I don't know if anyone else's cat is like that, or if I just raised a spoilt monster)

Her Royal Highness has been playing with petstages toys since she was a kitten and she never tires of them.

They have different stages of toys for different stages of your cats life, and I think we have about every single one.

They are really great so check them out. (There is a link in the useful links section of this blog)

And who ever said pets were cheaper than children.


No comments:

Post a Comment